Activity Tracking with eFit!
eFit.Health is a website used to track steps, activity minutes, and resting heart rate using an activity tracker or Google Fit or Fitbit phone app. Your data will be used to assign your activity grade, fitness assessment grade (if course requirement), and help give you insight about your fitness level.
- Compatible with Fitbit, Google Fit, Apple Watch, Mi Band and many additional activity trackers
- Customized for grade tracking based on activity
- Custom workouts based on goal
- Personalized health & fitness summary
- Fulfills Physical Education/Kinesiology course requirements
New to eFit.Health ? Contact your professor to receive the registration link.